The chat room is for socializing, you can join here.
Remember that not have read these policies are not an excuse for inappropriate behavior.
When you use the chat, you agree not to:
- Harass any other members of the wiki
- Post links with explicit content
- Impersonate any other person
- Ask for personal information (address, password, etc.) from another user after the user has told you not to ask
- Use explicit language multiple times, there may be younger children here
Emoticons are to be used for fun, but not overused. Do not use too many emoticons as it can slow down chat and cause lag.
Moderators may enforce their own policies, such as:
- Common sense. If something that you know will make someone upset, annoyed or angry, do not post it. If you ask the person to stop it and they do, that is fine, but if they do not that will be considered a rule break. This also includes users who come online and "troll".
- Spamming the chat with emoticons or by typing the same thing over and over again.
Bans can be made by chat mods or administrators in case rules are broken.
- After the first rule break, a warning must be given.
- After the first warning and the second rule break, a kick will be given.
- After the third rule break, a ban of at least 3 days must be given depending on how severe the rule breaking was.
- After the fourth rule break, the time should be extended. Also, the chat mod may ask an admin about a possible block if they believe it is needed.
- After the extension, the chat mod who performed it should talk to an administrator and tell them.
- If the rules have been broken harshly, the moderator may contact an admin and request to extend the time of banning.
A banned person may ask an administrator or chat mod to be unbanned if they believe the ban was not justified. You must state the name of the moderator who banned you and what exactly happened and it is best to provide proof (such as screen captures).