The untitled album will be her third solo studio album and second released through Interscope Records. She worked on the album for over a year now and has recorded over 20 songs. She has described the sound of the album to be “moody” with “dark vibes”. Selena also confirmed that she is done with the recording sessions.
- "Feel Me""
- "Kinda Crazy"
- "Pose (Interlude)"
- "That's Why I Love You"
- "Higher Or Heaven"
- "Sinner Of Love"
- "Love Me Even More"
- The album was described as a "deep blue"
- Selena confirmed a collaboration with Marshmello.
- On August 15, 2018 during a Instagram live, Selena revealed about the album:
- Her favorite song from the album is called "Rare".
- Selena described the album as "honest, but playful". She also said "creatively it's in a really good direction".
- Tons of "really great collabs" have been done and she can't say with who.
- On March 12, 2019 during a Instagram live, Selena revealed that she has been in the studio and it's going really well. She also revealed she is nervous about it and the next few choices she makes are "very cruicial". Lastly she stated that the new album is coming very soon.
- On June 7, 2019 at a charity baseball event, Selena revealed she has a song called "Grateful".
- On June 12, 2019 on Jimmy Fallon, Selena announced and confirmed that her highly anticipated album was completed and she has to add finishing touches.