Justin Drew Bieber (born March 1, 1994) is a Canadian actor & singer-songwriter. After a talent manager discovered him through his YouTube videos covering songs in 2007 and signed to RBMG, Bieber released his debut EP, My World, in late 2009. It was certified platinum in the U.S. He became the first artist to have seven songs from a debut record chart on the Billboard Hot 100. Bieber released his first full-length studio album, My World 2.0, in 2010. It debuted at or near number one in several countries and was certified triple platinum in the U.S. It was preceded by his most successful single to date, "Baby".
Following his debut album, he had his first headlining tour, the My World Tour, released the remix albums My Worlds Acoustic and Never Say Never – The Remixes—and the 3D biopic-concert film Justin Bieber: Never Say Never. He released his second studio album, Under the Mistletoe, in November 2011, when it debuted at number one on the Billboard 200. Bieber released his third studio album, Believe, in 2012. His fourth studio album Purpose was released in November 2015. His U.S. album and singles sales total 44.7 million. His sales were estimated at 100 million records, making him one of the world's best-selling music artists.
He has won numerous fan-voted awards, including American Music Award for Artist of the Year in 2010 and 2012. In his career, he has received three Grammy nominations, winning one for Best Dance Recording for the song "Where Are Ü Now" at the 2016 ceremony. His fan base, dubbed "beliebers", largely consists of early to mid-adolescent girls. He was listed three times by Forbes magazine among the top ten most powerful celebrities in the world in 2011, 2012, and 2013. Bieber also became the first artist to crack 10 billion total video views on Vevo.
On January 23, 2014, Bieber was arrested in Miami, Florida on charges of DUI (driving under the influence), drag racing, and having an expired driver's licence. He was released on $2,500 bail.
He was Selena Gomez's boyfriend for several years, but they broke up in 2014. In late 2017, they got back together; however ending it in early 2018. As of September 2018, he is married to American model and entrepreneur Hailey Baldwin.
Relationship with Selena
On February 27, 2011, Gomez attended the 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar party with Canadian singer Justin Bieber, confirming several months of media speculation about a romantic relationship between the pair. The relationship was Gomez's most high-profile and the two became a teen power couple. In early November 2012, it was widely reported that the couple had ended their relationship after approximately two years together. They reconciled later that month. However, in January 2013, it was reported that Gomez and Bieber had broken up again. They reconciled once again, but Gomez herself stated that her relationship with Bieber would be "taken slowly this time." In November 2017, Justin and Selena were spotted kissing at one of his hockey games. They got back together. In July 2018, Justin Bieber got engaged to Hailey Baldwin.
- They were spotted kissing at Salt Lake City in 2012.
- They were spotted kissing at a Hawaii beach trip.
- They attended the 2012 Billboard Awards together and were also spotted kissing at the event.
- They quickly locked lips in public in 2012.
- They kissed again at an NBA game.
- They ate at a pancake restaurant named IHOP together in December 2010. Selena told MTV News after being asked if there was any romantic relationship between them that they ate together because they were performing at the same location.
- Justin attended Selena's 21st birthday party.
- Selena said that she would "always be there" to protect Justin, as said in an interview with Good Morning America.
- In an interview with Lopez Tonight, Selena said that Justin wanted her to remove her high heels because Selena was taller than him. Selena refused.
- Justin greeted Selena a happy 18th birthday on Twitter.
- In an interview with M magazine, Selena said that she would like to duet with Justin.
- Justin said that he loved Selena's music.
- Selena said that she used to have "Bieber fever."
- Selena described their current relationship in an interview with Ryan Seacrest: “I support him. I think I always support, I get upset when he’s upset and happy when he’s happy” and nodding on the question if they’re close, she added “I don’t want anything ever to happen to him bad, that hurts me”.
- The song "The Heart Wants What It Wants" was written about Selena's relationship with Justin.
- Selena and Justin went to a hotel bar on November 20th 2015 where Justin serenaded her with 'My Girl' by The Temptations and 'Sorry' by Justin Bieber. They were spotted slow dancing together.
- Selena went to Justin's LA concert on March 23rd.
- Selena and Justin at an Oscar party
- Selena and Justin break up on Nov. 2012
- Selena and Justin get back together
- Selena and Justin break up again
- Selena and Justin spotted kissing
- Justin and Selena at Hawaii
- Justin & Selena at the Billboard Awards
- Justin and Selena kissing
- Selena and Justin kissing at a game
- Selena Gomez - MTV News interview
- Justin greeting Selena
- Ryan Seacrest On Air on November 6 2014: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBKfT97_BMw&t=07m05s